Friday, January 21, 2011

fixed it!

I was really bummed over the rear encoder on the TL not working.  So took it apart, replaced the washers that 'roll' on the bars and yeeha!!! it works now.  I guess I now have no excuse not to get my pile of quilts quilted......
These are the three quilts that I did quilt using manual mode:

Actually, the one on the right, I did a stitch over seams and used my domestic machine.
The one on the left is just simple free motion stitching.  And here's a close up of the purple quilt:
Not too bad - it took me a bit to get my rhythm
And this is the other raffle quilt I'll be donating:

The blue looking is actually more of an aqua.  Even the embroidery looks almost florescent and it is an aqua as well:
I wish the little birds showed up better - they're really cute.  The designs are from Embroidery DK.
So.... I think I've got all the quilts constructed that I need to for this month - now just to get them quilted!
But tomorrow I'm going to the Tucson Quilt Show, so maybe next week I'll do a bit of quilting.  Nope, not working on quilting on Sunday - Football's winding down and I have to watch the games!  Yes, I do enjoy watching football....
Til later - stay warm, stay safe and smile a lot :-)

Katie who's off her rants

1 comment:

Sally said...

beautiful quilts and thrilled you were able to fix it.

Wish I could say the same for the white 3300 embroidery machine. :(