Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrappy ......... when?

As some of you have seen, I have an overflowing scrap bin and have been trying to find ways to use those scraps and maybe get them under control.  Because of other committments, I don't feel comfortable joining some of these 'quilt alongs' or 'sew-ins', etc..... In theory, I think they're a good idea if you can stay on track - I find I'm too sporatic to do that.  That said,  I will be 'trying' to post a scrap project every Saturday.  I would love to see some of your scrap projects as well!  Come see me on Saturday (or whenever you get the chance) and post that you've also posted a scrappy project and I'll come take a look.  Sorry, no give-away at this time, but if I see some people taking a look and using up some of their scraps, maybe I'll consider putting a give-away together........
Okay, for my projects, they will be everything to coasters to baskets to who-knows-what.  Look for my first Scrap Saturday project tomorrow!!
Have a great weekend.

Katie

No comments: