Monday, March 7, 2011

New picture

Just playing around with my Blog appearance today.  I may change my header pictures often now that I figured out how to do it :-)  The picture now is of the Salt River Canyon here in AZ.  This was taken August 2010 and as you can see it was a somewhat cloudy day.  I have lived in just about every region of the U.S. (my dad was in the military!) and I love Arizona.  I love the climate.  I love the beautiful land.  So many people think of the desert as brown - not so!  There is so much color in the desert.
this is a sunrise - taken from my back yard.  What a wonderful view to start my day.
As I've stated before, I'm an avid ATV rider.  I also take ALOT of pictures on my rides.  I had someone ask me why I took this picture:

Seriously?!  Well, look at the colors.  Can you imagine putting those colors in a quilt?  How many of you would have thought to combine those colors?  Mother Nature is never wrong.  I take pictures not only for the memories, but also for the beauty and the colors.

I hope you enjoyed seeing a bit of Arizona. 

Katie

No comments: