Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

 I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope anyone who is traveling has safe, uneventful travel.  My DH is off hunting in N. Arizona so he and his partner will have dinner at a restaurant.  I will spend Thanksgiving with my son and his family.  He and his wife are great cooks and put out quite a spread.  My contribution is home made bread/rolls, cranberry salad and a fruit salad.  I know it will be a wonderful day.
Made up a couple postcards but I'm having some 'issues' with my machine not liking the satin stitching I'm doing around the edge.  So put it all aside for awhile, may use a different machine for the satin stitching. 
With DH gone, I will get busy here very soon, get my house work done, get salads done for Thanksgiving tomorrow and then hit the sewing room for awhile.

Katie

No comments: