Sunday, November 7, 2010

Get up n Go - Got up and Went!!

Great day spent with friends yesterday doing some shop hopping.  Bought a 'few' pieces of fabric and just knew I'd be anxious to get it washed and start a new quilt.  Got up this morning and have zero energy.  I have walked into the sewing room several times, looked around and walked out.  I have browsed through quilt patterns and quilt blogs trying to find something to spark my interest and get me going.  Now it's not that I don't have anything to do - I do!  I just can't muster up the excitement to get going on it (actually 4 of them).  Maybe I should pull out my knitting...... I have a pair of socks that I started a year ago and only have a bit more to finish up the second sock.....
Hopefully tomorrow will be better! 

Katie

No comments: