Saturday, August 13, 2011

Maybe Later

 So today is Saturday and that means "Scrappy"..... but first I want to promote "LHQ - International Left-Handed Quilters Anonymous Day - 8/13/11"  Just click on the pink button to the right that is "Right-Handed friend of a Left-Handed Quilter".  I am not left-handed but my DH is and so I do understand (a little) about how difficult it is to be the 'odd one' when trying to find tools - in the case of quilting, think scissors, rotary cutters and most of all directions or patterns!!!  But seriously, if you ARE a 'lefty', check out Kitty's blog.  She does some great tutorials for left-handed quilters and she is a joy to read!  In my case, I  have to reverse all her directions...... something left-handed quilters are told to do all the time ..... not as easy as it sounds.
I hope you will take the time to check out A Left-Handed Quilter blog.

Katie who will post a Scrappy Saturday on Sunday :-)

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks for the "shout-out", Katie! I really appreciate it! And waiting until tomorrow to post your "Scrappy Saturday" is truly a sweet thing to do - thank you!

^..^