Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I started out ......

New Years day dawned sunny and warm.  Perfect for a nice ride in the desert with friends.  We stopped and cooked hot dogs for lunch (how's that for a New Year meal ?).  I had started the ride that morning with a case of the sniffles and about half way through our ride started a headache.  By the time we got home, my eyes were on fire, my head was splitting and I had enough sense by then to realize I had a full blown cold!  I have managed to get my Christmas projects completed, 2 quilts quilted and even took today to sort and organize all my stuff for tax preparation.  Thinking I really should listen to why my head is telling me and take some meds and lay down for a nap.


Katie  who really should write something more interesting :-)

No comments: