Monday, January 23, 2012

done for now

these are the 9 quilts that I've finished quilting.  The tops are made by Mickey M. from Quilters for Comfort and will be donated to Safe Journey House.
It's been awhile since I've actually worked on a quilt top myself - hope to remedy that today :-)
  I've probably done more knitting that sewing lately.  I'm offered to help make caps and booties for a NICU.
This is what I've been making:
Yep, teeny tiny little things.  They don't take very long to construct and unfortunately, very needed.

So that's my update for today - I know I've been busy, but when I sit down to write a post on my blog I can't think of what would be of interest for anyone to read.....

Katie

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

So teeny - and so sweet! And NINE Quilts for Comfort - WOW - that's a lot! As for blogging - jabber works for me. I just pretend that I'm talking on the phone to an old friend. I pretend that we haven't talked in a while - so I talk about whatever comes to mind - especially what I'm working on. Then I pretend that she's listening. ;))