Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year is coming

Christmas is over and what a wonderful Christmas it was.  My son flew my daughter in from Ohio and surprised me.  She hasn't been home for Christmas in 20 years.  It was wonderful and I am so blessed with such thoughtful children.
I'm curious - did you finish all your Christmas/Holiday projects?  I'm still finishing some up.  I had to give a couple "to be completed" notes this year.  So.... I will be working on finishing things up so I can get back to quilting.  I have (I think) 11 quilts waiting to go on the frame and get completed.  Nope, I don't think I'll be bored in the New Year!
So how about New Year resolutions?  Do you make them?  I don't...I figure if it's something I really want, or need, to do, I need to just do it and not worry about it being a resolution.  I mean, seriously, how many times can someone resolve to lose weight?  I have so many times, I can't count - why set myself up for failure?!  It'll happen when I get good and ready!
Please have a very safe start to the New Year and may the year ahead bring you inspiration and creativity.

Katie

No comments: