Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MIA

I’ve been MIA for about 10 days.  Long story short, I was in northern AZ helping a SIL who underwent 2 kidney surgeries in less than 48 hours.  It’s good to be home!  I told her I think from now on when I go to help her, I’ll be taking a sewing machine and projects to work on!  We anticipated a 4 day stay…… Ah, well, I’m just glad we’re close enough to be able to help when it’s needed.

We traveled home in this today:

IMG_0053So glad hubby was driving!  I did enjoy the view, but also very glad I don’t live in snow country!  I think being a desert rat suits me just fine…..

I still have 7 quilts to get quilted, bound, labeled and sent off to IL for the QFC group – hope to be able to work on those the rest of the week.  Won’t be doing much more than free motion meander as I really NEED to get them done and sent out.

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe…

Katie

No comments: