Thursday, March 28, 2013

No Sew Phase

I’m in a no sewing phase right now.  I did pull some scraps to make up some black & white log cabin blocks for an exchange, but got side tracked working outside.  The weather is so nice right now in AZ that it is hard for me to stay indoors.  The hubby dug out around his shop to lay pavers and I decided to help him (what was I thinking?)  We will have Easter here at our house and I told him that 2 little boys would think that loose dirt would be great fun and maybe we should get the pavers in before then……  More diggin’ in the dirt for me today and maybe a little tomorrow and we’ll have the side facing the yard done.

That is really about it for now… I do hope that those who are still enduring the cold weather are staying safe and warm and that spring comes to you soon.

Katie

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Ahhhhh - little boys and loose dirt - just add water - haha - ;))