Monday, January 2, 2017

2017

Yipeeee , 2017 is here.  I can only hope that it is an improvement over 2016 - 'nough said...
Christmas was chaotic as I knew it would be.  But unfortunately it did not chase my doldrums away.  Loved having my sister and her husband here.  It was a very pleasant visit.  We had a houseful for Christmas but I was so busy in the kitchen, I can't say I really got to enjoy visiting with the friends and family that were here.. I did tell my hubby that I couldn't see doing it again without help.  My sister was amazing but she's not here all the time...  So I am ready to turn Christmas over to the younger members of the family or maybe even run off somewhere for Christmas instead ... Yep, I know.. here it is, over, and I'm still being Bah Humbug...  
Arizona has had some cold, dreary, overcast days and I think it's getting to me - I really want my sun shine back!
Anyway, hope everyone had a nice Christmas and a nice start to the New Year.

Katie

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Sorry your holidays were blah. I hope 2017 brings you joy and peace.