Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  If you’re traveling, I hope you stay safe.  Today is a day of thanks and counting our blessings.  God has blessed me in so many ways.  I believe we all think of our families and friends when we think of the things we’re thankful for and I do as well.  This morning as I reflect on what I’m thankful for, strange as it may be, I’m thankful that I am an optimistic person.   This could be a subject for a very long post so I’ll just stop there and say ‘ thank you for taking the time to read my blog, sporadic as it is.  I appreciate that you may some times find it interesting and I’m sure there are times you wonder why I bother…. ‘

Katie

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I always find it interesting and am truly glad that you bother - ;))

Happy Thanksgiving, Katie!! - ;))