Sunday, November 6, 2011

I know it's somewhere!

Well, if I could find my camera, I'd actually post a couple pictures!!!!
I think I finally have the hives under control.  After a month of this, I sure hope so......  It's amazing how itching can affect your focus.  I simply couldn't concentrate in the sewing room, but I was able to knit.  I think it might have had something to do with the hands moving constantly?????
I'm working on a fall themed table runner.  I should be able to finish it tomorrow.  I have the backing for the chenille quilt.  I'm going to use a cream color fleece without a batting.    I will get it on the frame after finishing the table runner tomorrow and it will be ready to go.
I have made a few stockings for the Stocking for Kids project (see button to the right).  As I was putting the stockings together, I wondered if there was a need for something similar in my area.  I'm sure there probably is, but I've committed to this project and will send the stockings.  In the meantime, I will research to see about the need locally.  I know our local Elk's Lodge holds a Christmas party for kids, so will start there for next year..... 
Until next time, and hoping to locate my camera,  wishing you creative thoughts.

Katie

No comments: