Sunday, February 5, 2023

So here I am (again).  Think it's 2 or 3 years since I posted anything here on this blog.  Truly no one missed much.  Yes I've made some quilts but not near to the capacity I had been.  With the pandemic, there were no more Sew Fests.  We did have one planned that had to be cancelled due to Covid.  Now we've had members who have passed or simply have so many other obligations.  Not to mention that after 12 very successful years of QFC, we've 'run our course'.
Not going to be a long post today.  I have finally bookmarked my blog and maybe I will take some time and start being a little more serious about blogging.

This quilt above has been called "chandelier" or "beads".  I used a layer cake that I have had for a while to make this.  Don't know why, but I always have to really pay attention whenever I make a quilt that used setting triangles.  


This one is "Braided Stars" and I used a jelly roll for it and did not have enough to make the 6 more blocks to make it truly square, but I kind of like it just like this.  Obviously, this isn't yet quilted and it's because I'm still trying to decide if I want to add a border.  I kind of like it without one and think ust a dark binding would be enough to 'frame' it.

Wishing all a pleasant and creative day.

No comments: