Friday, December 10, 2010

Crunch time!

It's still 15 days to Christmas but I'm starting to feel some pressure.  I have a couple more items to make in the sewing room that need to be sent out.  But I'm also trying to get some baking done to send out and simply can't be in both places at the same time.  I always worry about packages being received in time for Christmas.  I'd probably worry if I sent them on Dec. 1st!  I will have everything done and ready to send on Monday, and hope for the best.  I think our postal service does work very hard this time of year to make sure things are moving smoothly.  I know our local post office employees are always very helpful.
Guess sitting here at the computer isn't getting the work done!! So I'm off and running - well okay maybe not 'running'.......

Katie

No comments: